CookiesClick here to change your cookie preferences.
When you visit our Site, cookies are placed on your computer, mobile or tablet.
If you do not wish to change the cookies configuration, simply continue your visit to the site. You can, at any time, configure your cookie preferences by clicking here.
To find out more about cookies and their impact on you and your browsing experience, visit the CNIL website.
Who deposits cookies?Cookies are placed on the site directly by the company JACADI SA, a simplified join-stock company, which headquarters are located at 32 rue Guersant 75017 Paris and registered in RCS Paris, under registration number 441 875 473.
In addition, cookies are deposited by some of our site partners, called third-party cookies.
What kind of cookies do we use?Authentication cookies: These cookies are essential in order to identify you and access your account on our site. They expire when you leave the browsing session.
• Audience measurement cookies: these so-called performance cookies are intended to improve the performance of the Jacadi.co.uk site. They are used for statistical purposes, and make it possible to analyze and measure the audience of the Jacadi site, according to the information obtained regarding the navigation of visitors.
• Functional cookies: These cookies collect your preferences and thus facilitate your navigation on the site (e.g.: choice of language, articles consulted, etc.).
• Advertising cookies: These cookies allow the display of advertising messages in the name and on behalf of the Jacadi brand when you navigate on sites external to the Jacadi sites. The data that we collect via these cookies is used exclusively for advertising campaigns and is anonymous. They allow us to offer you advertising content that is appropriate to you.
• Social media cookies : These cookies ease the interaction with the different social medias (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter) on the Jacadi website and enables users to share the content of their choice. These cookies can also ease the interaction of users on the Jacadi website via the community chat tool.
• Personal recommendation cookies: these cookies facilitate the recommendation of Products and Services on the Jacadi.co.uk site by analyzing your navigation.
For your information, we use retargeting technology. This enables us to display a personalized advertisement, targeted on your needs on websites, newsletters or apps, via banners from our advertising partners. The display of advertisement is realized on the base of a user’s behavior analysis based on the cookies. No personal data is saved here and the use of retargeting technology is realized in the respect of legal dispositions, relative to the data protection.
• AB TASTY: AB Tasty is a tool used for testing and personalizing the user browsing experience. We carry out tests during users’ visits to compare different versions of our site and find ways to improve the user experience. AB TASTY collects statistical audience data.
At any time, the user can oppose or withdraw their consent to the collection and processing of their personal data collected by AB Tasty as part of its audience measurement service. To do so, please opt-out here.
• AT INTERNET: AT Internet collects data for audience measurement purposes. These data make it possible to analyze and measure the audience of Jacadi sites. All the data collected allows us to improve our knowledge of navigation and user behavior and thus improve their experience. (example of the types of data collected: number of visits, number of page views, time spent on each page).
At any time, users can oppose or withdraw their consent to the collection and processing of their personal data collected by AT Internet as part of its audience measurement service. To do so, opt-out on this page.
For more information, please consult: https://www.atinternet.com/societe/rgpd-et-vie-privee/collecte-de-donnees-sur-les-sites-de-nos-clients/.
CONTENT SQUARE: CONTENT SQUARE uses different type of cookies in order to maintain, provide and improve the Jacadi.uk website and provide to the users a better experience. It uses performance cookies enabling the recording of your preferences on the website. It also uses analytic cookies enabling the recognition of your browsing activity on our website. For more information, please consult: https://contentsquare.com/gb-en/privacy-center/cookie-policy/.
Who are the recipients of the information stored in cookies?The information stored in cookies issued by JACADI or by its partners is intended for it, except in the case of "third-party cookies" exclusively managed by third parties, which are their sole responsibility.
How can cookies be managed on browsers? How can the placement of cookies on your terminal be accepted or refused?Cookies can be managed in different ways. Depending on your preferences, you can authorise, refuse or deactivate them (an already deposited cookie can only be deactivated, it will only be deleted at the end of its lifespan). We draw your attention to the fact that the total rejection of cookies can lead to some of our Services becoming inaccessible, or result in less efficient, less effective or less convenient use of our Services.
You can express your choices and modify your wishes through your browser.
For Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
For Internet explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
For how long are cookies saved?Cookies are kept for a maximum of 13 months.
Changes to JACADI’s cookies policyJACADI reserves the right to modify or update this Cookies Policy to take account of best practice at any time. JACADI will notify you of any changes by updating the date that appears at the top of the Cookies Policy. JACADI encourages you to review the current policy from time to time.
Last update : 16/09/2020