You have the right to:
- Access your personal information and to be informed about its use by JACADI and its franchisees;
- Correct your personal information;
- Have your personal information deleted;
- Restrict the use of your personal information;
- Object to the use of your personal information;
- Complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office;
- Withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information;
- Ask for the personal information to be transferred.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018, you have a right of access, to issue advance instructions, of rectification, opposition, deletion, portability or limitation of the processing of your personal data. If you wish to exercise this right, simply contact us in writing at the following address:
JACADI customer service
32 rue de Guersant,
To facilitate the processing of your request, it is advisable to indicate your surname, first name and your email address. In addition, JACADI may, if it deems necessary, verify the identity of the customer, by any valid identity document.
JACADI undertakes to send you a response within a maximum of one (1) month from the date of exercise of your right. Failing this, you can refer the matter to the competent authorities.
Finally, and to facilitate access to your rights, each newsletter sent by JACADI offers you an unsubscribe link, allowing you in one click to easily unsuscribe from the newsletters and news of the JACADI brand, and/or of its Partners if applicable. You can also manage your prospecting preferences directly from your web account.