Data ControllerJACADI is committed to protecting and respecting your personal information and privacy.
This Policy explains when and why JACADI collects personal information about you. JACADI may change this Policy from time to time.
Any questions regarding this Policy and its privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by writing to Jacadi Paris, 32 rue de Guersant, 75017 PARIS. / Alternatively, you can telephone 800 260 5663
Who are we?JACADI, a public limited company (SA) with a capital of 25,84,956 Euros, registered with the Paris Registry of Trade and Companies under number 441 875 473, whose registered office is at 32 rue de Guersant, 75017 PARIS.
How do we collect information from you?JACADI obtains information about you when you use its website, when you provide it to JACADI or to its franchisees or, occasionally, from third parties.
Purpose of the collection and processing of personal dataThe collection of personal data on the domain www.jacadi.uk is possible within several sections, and more specifically:
- Within the “I create my account” section
- With the “Newsletter” section
- Within the order tunnel, requiring the prior creation of an account
The personal data collected on the site www.jacadi.uk is necessary for the following purposes:
- For the management of your subscription to the Newsletter and for sending the related commercial emails
- For the management, follow-up and processing of your order on the e-commerce site
- For the management of the after-sales service
- To customise your customer experience on the e-commerce site
- To implement targeted advertising
- For the management of your participation in competitions
- To locate your nearest JACADI store
- To seek your comments on the services JACADI and its franchisees have provided
- To notify you of changes to its or its franchisees’ services
- To send you communications which you have requested or that may be of interest to you
- To process a job application
- To process your application for a franchise
- For administrative and business purposes
- In connection with JACADI’s legal rights and obligations
- For certain additional purposes but only with your consent
JACADI reviews its retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. JACADI will hold your personal information on its systems only for so long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract with you.
The recipients of personal dataSubject to your prior agreement, JACADI may transmit your personal data to its commercial Partners, and in particular the brands belonging to the IDKIDS COMMUNITY group: Okaidi, Oxybul Eveil & Jeux, Idkids, N’Joy, Rigolo Comme La Vie, Bubblemag.
In addition, JACADI may be required to transmit your personal data to its subcontractors, for example, as part of the missions below:
- Management of the customer service
- The processing and delivery of your order on the e-commerce site
- The routing of commercial emails
You can chooseYou have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from JACADI. If you want to receive communications from JACADI, then you should tick the relevant boxes on the form on which JACADI collects your personal information.
Transfer of data outside the EUData may be transferred outside the European Union, in particular within the framework of the use of data by social networks.
Retention period of your personal dataYour personal data will be kept differently according to the user profiles of the Site. Your personal data may be stored or archived in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
The security measures on personal dataJACADI, as Data Controller of your personal data, undertakes to take all the necessary measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data it holds or processes transmitted, in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
Your rights on personal dataYou have the right to:
- Access your personal information and to be informed about its use by JACADI and its franchisees;
- Correct your personal information;
- Have your personal information deleted;
- Restrict the use of your personal information;
- Object to the use of your personal information;
- Complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office;
- Withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information;
- Ask for the personal information to be transferred.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018, you have a right of access, to issue advance instructions, of rectification, opposition, deletion, portability or limitation of the processing of your personal data. If you wish to exercise this right, simply contact us in writing at the following address:
JACADI customer service
32 rue de Guersant,
To facilitate the processing of your request, it is advisable to indicate your surname, first name and your email address. In addition, JACADI may, if it deems necessary, verify the identity of the customer, by any valid identity document.
JACADI undertakes to send you a response within a maximum of one (1) month from the date of exercise of your right. Failing this, you can refer the matter to the competent authorities.
Finally, and to facilitate access to your rights, each newsletter sent by JACADI offers you an unsubscribe link, allowing you in one click to easily unsuscribe from the newsletters and news of the JACADI brand, and/or of its Partners if applicable. You can also manage your prospecting preferences directly from your web account.
Your rights on personal data after your deathAt any time, you have the possibility to indicate your instructions as to the fate of your personal data after your death. To do this, simply send us your wishes (retention, deletion, or specific wishes), by writing to:
JACADI customer service 32 rue de Guersant, 75017 PARIS France
JACADI records telephone calls. JACADI may also use web site recording services which may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. The information collected does not include bank details or any sensitive personal information. Information collected in such a fashion is for its internal use only. The information collected is used to improve its website usability and is stored and used for aggregated and statistical reporting.
Review of this policyJACADI keeps this policy under regular review. This policy was last updated on September 1rst, 2018
16 OR UNDER?JACADI is especially concerned to protect the privacy of children aged, 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under, please ask your parent/guardian’s permission before providing any personal information and ask them to help you whenever you provide JACADI with any personal information.