Clothes and shoes How can I find the right size?
In order to choose the right size for your child, you can refer to the size guide for clothing and shoes. https://www.jacadi.co.uk/size-chart Where are Jacadi products made?
Our collections are created to meet the needs of your children. Each age has its own specificities and requires particular details. Our teams of stylists and creators adapt each of the products. Our collections are created in our Paris offices and must meet both the needs of comfort and practicality, while being elegant and modern. Then, the products are manufactured either in France, in Europe or in other countries around the world, in particular Asia. We control our production line in its entirety. How can I wash your products?
Jacadi offers clothes with high end materials that require your attention to stay soft and beautiful (cashmere, merino wool, silk ...). To preserve the beauty of your clothes, a care label is sewn into each product. It is by following these recommendations that your garment will remain beautiful over time and that its material will not be altered. In addition, we recommend that you wash your clothes before use. Are Jacadi shoes well adapted to my children(s) needs?
Our shoes are created by experts to accompany your children from their first steps. Depending on their age, children have different needs (height of the arch, flexibility of the sole etc.)
That's why we offer different ranges of shoes:
• The pre-walker range (17 to 22), ideal for learning to take your first steps.
• The walker range (from 19 to 24) for babies who walk alone without help.
• The child range (from 24 to 39) for older children.
In addition, we offer different models so that every child can be comfortable. When does my baby have to wear his/her first shoes?
It is advisable to put on your baby with suitable shoes as soon as he begins to stand on his own (even with a support). The shoes of the Pre-walker range perfectly meet this need because:
• They have a raised ankle to ensure a good support. They are flexible to accompany the movements of the baby's foot.
• Their sole is extra-thin and light and does not hinder small awkward steps. The collar, (the ankle bone) and the inseam are formed to ensure the best comfort.
• The ankle guides the foot
• They are leather.
As soon as the walk is acquired and controlled by your baby, you can choose the walker range. When do I have to measure my child’s foot?
As soon as your child wears shoes, be sure to check his shoes every two and a half to three months. The foot of your baby, partially ossified, remains insensitive to the pain of a shoe too small. From 2 years, measure their foot every 6 months. On average, the foot grows from 2 to 3 sizes per year. The foot is definitively formed at 15 for girls and 16 for boys. How to measure my baby's foot?
If you have a foot gauge: place the child's foot on the pedometer. The child must be standing and his toes must be well deployed. Place the cursor on the longest toe, read his size in the notch.
If you do not have a foot gauge:
You can print the gauge below to measure your child's foot. You can draw the contours of the foot laid flat on a white sheet before going to the store. Our sales consultants will help you measure your child's size using their gauges. http://chaussure.jacadi.fr/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/pedimetre2015.pdf How can I preserve my shoes?
Our shoes are designed to accompany your child right from the start. They are made in Spain and Portugal by experts. JACADI shoes are made of quality soft leathers. Leather is a living material that needs to be protected and treated regularly to maintain its flexibility, elasticity and brightness.
Protecting the shoe:
• Waterproofing protects the leather from external aggressions
• The shoe polish should be applied regularly to the smooth leather to clean and shine.
• The shoehorn helps preserve the shape of the shoe
Maintaining the shoe:
• Smooth leather or grained leather: a shoe polish should be applied regularly.
• Patent leather and glossy leather: a damp cloth removes traces and scratches
• Greasy leathers and nubuck: a special balm will lubricate the leather after using a soft cloth to clean
• Nubuck or velvet: clean with a crepe brush that will straighten the fibre and erase localised stains Do you provide measurements of the lengths of the skirts, dresses, etc?
No we do not offer the actual measurement to each size. For this type of detail please contact a Jacadi store. Nursery What are the precautions to take when buying a nursery product?
We recommend washing all our products before use such as our stuffed toys (without music box) bath towels, bibs and blankets.
• Musical stuffed animals are to be used under the supervision of an adult.
• The string of the music box must be pulled gently by an adult.
• Soft plush toys and rattles can be used from birth. What is the difference between a sleeping bag and a bunting bag?
The sleeping bag is ideal for sleeping toddlers until they know how to stand. Its size changes as the child grows up. We offer models up to 24 months. The bunting is only intended for "daytime" use, for a nap in a stroller or in a deckchair under the supervision of an adult. It is used until the child is 3 months old.